• You're currently browsing as a guest. The Gunnar's Hold Server Forum is a place for Guild Wars 2 players to discuss the game and the server, to plan events, and to co-ordinate within WvW. By registering you will be able to take part in the discussions as well as gain access to the restricted sections should you be a Gunnar's Hold player.

As with all security precautions, please be sure to not use your Guild Wars 2 account password when registering on this forum.

Predict our WvW linking and win some of my gold!

dubcroster

Verified Player
Thread starter #1
Hi everyone,

After last the success just before last linking, and in good last-moment fashion, I've created a small competition once again where you can win some of my gold.

I'm putting 50G down of my own gold, if you can successfully predict the next server linking for our little corner of the game.

Again, if you would like to make the competition more interesting by upping the prize pool, feel free to send me something in game, dubcroster.3758 is the account name to use.

The form is here: https://goo.gl/forms/lNpWmJSSGaXU29xA3

Evil

Verified Player
two answers can be verified but this make no sense: "How screwed are we?" who will decide the right answer :whistling:

dubcroster

Verified Player
Thread starter #5
The "how screwed are we" question doesn't need to be filled out, and doesn't count in the competition :)

dubcroster

Verified Player
Thread starter #9
So, nobody guessed RoF AND BT. A lot of people guessed RoF and something else, however only one had BT. So, I'm going to divide the prize (60G) like this:
50%, or 30G to the person (Irina) who guessed BT, and the last 50% will be divided to the six people who guessed RoF - so 5G each to them.

Congratulations to Irina, Liam, Emmo, Flextom, Kuh Schubser and Merlin.

dubcroster

Verified Player
Thread starter #16
Time to run this again!
I'm starting the prize pool at 25G.

To win, fill out this form: http://tinyurl.com/goodbyeunderworld
EDIT1: Prize pool now 150G. I uppoed my own stake by another 25G and Liam donated 100G. Thanks Liam!

EDIT2: 160G! Thanks Flextom!

EDIT3: I'm about to announce the winner in a second. Thanks for the 20G from Flextom, 20G from Baldur and 7 Gold, 7 silver and 7 copper from Hell Guardian!

Last edited:

dubcroster

Verified Player
Thread starter #17
And we have a winner! The winner is Typheus.1740 who won 200G 7S and 7C.

To make sure that everything was done fairly, I've made a video of the process.

WvW Scoreboard

TeamSpeak

Members online

No members online now.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nataliejcook