Gunnars Hold youtube channel

merlin dyfed

Verified Player
Thread starter #1
Created:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyTfbGhNJCycaM6lwyAMyFg

Username: g1567517@trbvm.com

I will give the Password to most content creators who already have posted their (guild) video's on youtube upon request.

features:
-Created playlists for almost every aspect of the game so if you are logged in you can add video's to these lists.
-Added the option to Feature uploaded video's to the front page.

-Guilds can add video's for promotion/recruitment.
-Added a Flame/Blob/others playlist.
-Care to humiliate yourself or your guild? please do! Weird and funny community playlist added!
-In memoriam playlist added, for guilds/players who left our server and want to share their goodbye's.

(All playlists remain hidden until content is added to them)

If you want your channel linked or added to the Subscription list. Make sure you are active and it is a Guildwars orientated channel.

Last edited:
would actually be rly nice as there is content which is not really a guild or solo thingy. we had pug raid regisseurs and i'm interested in casual roaming groups. but most will do their own thingy as youtubers.

but there is content that should and would have the possibility to get spread as serverwide content instead of some personal internet fame thingy.

i am very intersted. good idea.

also thinking of remembering events and gunnars hymn's that would have one place to find again in some distant future for your grandchildren to Show which community you took part in.

merlin dyfed

Verified Player
Thread starter #3
I can set up a channel, if people are interested they can post on that channel, either as a channel director or by asking for the account details..

Ill see if i can fix it this weekend.

the idea:

1 GH channel with different playlists or directors with premission to upload video's.
I will probably be collection channel names of GH guilds to compile playlists.

This came up last WvW meeting, And i suppose we could also add a pve section.

furthermore , i recall someone else suggesting this so if thatperson wants to join in , please do ^^

eitherway, shall keep you all posted.

cheers.

Anya

Verified Player
I'm afraid the other person suggesting it (it was Hamad, from my guild) has given his account away to a friend and is no longer playing with us.

Swi

Maybe we should re-upload guild vids on the channel once they release them on their own channels first. greater exposure and all that jam~

P

Purrbulous

Well we do actualy have some videos of pug raids vs enemies. Just type "gunnars hold" to youtube and have fun. Qeustion is do we have people willing enuff to reupload them into the gunnars youtube account.

merlin dyfed

Verified Player
Thread starter #13
Well we do actualy have some videos of pug raids vs enemies. Just type "gunnars hold" to youtube and have fun. Qeustion is do we have people willing enuff to reupload them into the gunnars youtube account.
Well i know most guilds have their own creators with good channels.
I have most of em subscribed and im adding some of their videos to playlists in specific categories. (can add specific guild playlists)

Anyone can post a video if it's GH related. short, long, funny, sad.. etc. its more for people who have something to share with the server. :)

merlin dyfed

Verified Player
Thread starter #15
:) i do too ^^

For the ones who asked about this channel in our last meeting.

PM me of whisper ingame for a password.

You have full privileges to alter the channel/playlists etc.
For now I only add video's to playlists from other channels.
But if you are to stay on GH. i do reccommend uploading a video once or twice ;)

Peach

Verified Player
Late onto this, but I'm happy for you to use anything from my channel if you think it would help promote GH. Open raid recordings are probably the best bet but feel free to pinch any [TaG] raids too. Let's get some more people on the server.

Taumich

Underworld Ally
How's it going with the channel? I sense a lack of videos over there. Anyone producing anything for it right now?

Rescindent

Verified Player
I make hobby montages (sort of a video diary of games I've played). Up until late last year the videos consisted entirely of WvW fights on Gunnar's Hold. Love this server by the way, great little community. I'm no good at PvP and the videos may not be great, but if I'm wrong feel free to add any/ contact me for reupload (I hang onto the master copies). :)

I would be playing GW2 WvW were it not for the insane queues that basically prevent me from logging in on week nights.

Link to playlist at the point where the videos were entirely GW2 WvW (with a bit of character story/ RP along the way):

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boprthokiber