• You're currently browsing as a guest. The Gunnar's Hold Server Forum is a place for Guild Wars 2 players to discuss the game and the server, to plan events, and to co-ordinate within WvW. By registering you will be able to take part in the discussions as well as gain access to the restricted sections should you be a Gunnar's Hold player.

As with all security precautions, please be sure to not use your Guild Wars 2 account password when registering on this forum.

An open invite to smaller guilds on GH

Tyggen

Verified Player
Thread starter #1
With the release of raids we, BaD, find ourselves in the position of being unable to field 10 players dedicated enough to succeed at them. As such we'll need some support either from randoms or other guilds, and I'm sure we're not alone in this. Our first attempt at a raid showed that it truly does require dedication, gear and patience to succeed. We had two out of three, that wasn't enough.

There are likely many more than just us unable to field the required players on GH, so with that in mind I'm hoping there are others here unable to meet the required 10 players, but are willing to make the commitment to form a regular party.

What I ask is that anyone wanting to give this a go is willing to use/listen to TS, change build, change gear or even change class if needed.

Also, don't let the title fool you, I won't turn you down even if you're alone or in a big guild :eek:

Svarty

Piken Square Invader
Someone should really bump/make a thread in this forum that wasn't written ages ago by someone who left the server.

WvW Scoreboard

TeamSpeak

Members online

No members online now.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nataliejcook