You're currently browsing as a guest. The Gunnar's Hold Server Forum is a place for Guild Wars 2 players to discuss the game and the server, to plan events, and to co-ordinate within WvW. By registering you will be able to take part in the discussions as well as gain access to the restricted sections should you be a Gunnar's Hold player.
As with all security precautions, please be sure to not use your Guild Wars 2 account password when registering on this forum.
Playing A Game [TaG]
- GH.eu Members:
TaG is a PvX guild with a very strong emphasis on WvW. We are a raid group that doesn't only care for and enjoy having open field fights but helps to defend structures and home bl if help is needed. We are currently looking for active WvW players who enjoys open field fights and strives to become a better player.
We have 3 raids per week: Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday. Raids start at 19:30 UK time and end somewhere between 22:30 - 23:30 UK time.
What we offer
- Guild missions on Sundays at 19:00 UK time
- Our own forum with build advice and for general socialising
- A group who is experienced at open field fighting and defending structures
What we expect from you
- To be able to take constructive criticism
- Change build to suit raid/party composition
- Teamspeak 3. Mic is preferred but not mandatory (with an exception for eles)
- We don't ask for 100% representation but we do ask that TaG be your main guild. Representation during raids is a must.
If interested or for more information contact one of the following people in-game: